Gift Ideas for Mom

If your scrambling around to figure out a gift for that special Mom in your life check out CB2.  It is a division of Crate & Barrel, the much more contemporary division.  They have great dishes at an affordable price.  & some at a not so affordable price if you want to splurge.  (Click on the pictures to go directly to that item.)
For my friends birthday recently I got her a set of these great mugs.  They are not only awesome looking they are unique & practical.
For Mother's Day I got my mom this great creamer.  She has a set of square dinner & bread plates to match this style.  Plus she loves clean line & modern to contemporary style.
I paired it with this sugar bowl & it looks sweet.  It's unique & in no way broke the bank.  My Mom loved it! (We opened presents on our early Mom's Day celebration.  See yesterday's post.)

This site is a great place to find one of a kind gifts & affordable dinnerware & stemware.  Good luck present shopping for you mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment