Valentines Gift for You Winner

Congrats to 
scrappy chic said...

We LOVE to leave each other (all 4 of us) little love notes & treats in fun metal mail boxes all month. We of course LOVE each other all the time, but this is fun way to remember and get CANDY!!!
BTW: that owl oven mitt is stinking CUTE!

So happy you get to use that stinkin' cute oven mitt for you Valentine's celebration.  Enjoy making more treats to show your love with this fun cookie kit.

Thanks for all who participated.  I love hearing about everyone's traditions!

How I pick a winner: I use random.com to generate the winners of my giveaways.  No one ever sponsors my giveaways... in fact it's usually stuff I find in the dollar bin at the store.

1 comment:

  1. JESS, thank you.....I just saw this this morning!!!! See you guys tomorrow! My girls have treats for yours!

    ReplyDelete